April 7th, 11:30am
until April 8th, 4:15pm
Minneapolis Convention Center, Mpls
On Twitter: #p1on1
Portfolio 1-on-1 is the premier regional conference for developing design students and recent graduates. Attendees have the unique opportunity to present themselves with their portfolios to experienced creative professionals for intensive reviews, constructive conversations, and valuable connections. Visit the official event site for all the details.
Important Registration Policies
- Attendees must register only themselves online prior to the conference. In order to ensure equal and fair access to the conference, we do not offer group sales. Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis, and sells out quickly.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The person who registers must be the person who attends.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after Saturday, March 11.
- If the conference sells out, a wait list will be established and posted here, with priority given to AIGA members.
- If you are registered and unable to attend, contact the committee chair.