until March 29th,
Mill City Nights
On Twitter: #p1on1
Portfolio 1-on-1 is the premier regional conference for developing design students and recent graduates. Attendees have the unique opportunity to present themselves with their portfolios to experienced creative professionals for intensive reviews, constructive conversations, and valuable connections.
Important registration policies
- Attendees must register only themselves online prior to the conference. In order to ensure equal and fair access to the conference, we do not offer group sales. Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis, and sells out quickly.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The person who registers must be the person who attends.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after February 28.
- If the conference sells out, a wait list will be established and and posted here, with priority given to AIGA members.
- If you are registered and unable to attend, contact the committee co-chairs.