Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis and will likely sell out in a matter of days.
- AIGA Member: $100
- Join AIGA online and then register for Portfolio 1-on-1™: $150 (see instructions below)
- Nonmember: $200
Join AIGA online and then register for Portfolio 1-on-1™
You save $50 by joining AIGA before registering for Portfolio 1-on-1:
$50 AIGA membership fee + $100 conference registration fee = $150
Step 1: To become an AIGA member, go to my.aiga.org and create an account. Once you enter your contact information, you’ll be given the option to sign up for membership and then asked to enter payment information for your member dues (this process is via credit card only). Once you’ve completed the online form, an email will be sent to you to confirm your membership information. You will need to accept confirmation to validate your membership. You will then be given your member ID. While this process takes place online and is typically immediate, technical difficulties may cause your AIGA membership to take several business days to process. Please plan accordingly. You cannot register for Portfolio 1-on-1 at the member rate until your AIGA membership has been fully processed by the national office.
Step 2: Proceed to register for Portfolio 1-on-1 by entering your new AIGA member information on the Portfolio 1-on-1 registration page.
Don’t forget to apply for scholarship opportunities!
Important registration policies
- Attendees must register themselves online prior to the conference. In order to ensure equal and fair access to the conference, we do not offer group sales. Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The person who registers must be the person who attends.
- Refunds on registration fees are available until March 11 by emailing the committee co-chairs, no later than March 11.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after March 11.
- If the conference sells out, a wait list will be established and posted here.
- If you are registered and unable to attend, please contact the committee co-chairs at email@example.com. The next person on the wait list will fill your spot, with priority given to AIGA members on the wait list.