Individuals and businesses in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Manitoba may enter. Entrants need not be AIGA Minnesota members, however, members get a discount for both entry fees and event admission. New members are eligible for the discounted member rate, but must join prior to submitting entries. Visit www.aiga.org/join for more information on becoming an AIGA member.
Only items printed or produced between April 2014 and April 2016 are eligible for submission.
- Print Work must be published in excess of 250 impressions, with the exception of invitations, announcements, and posters, which must be published in excess of 100.
- Interactive Work must be created for digital distribution by website, online service, interactive kiosk, hand-held device, DVD or CD-ROM.
- Student Work is not required to be published or have a minimum number of impressions.
Types of entries
- Single Entry: A single, stand-alone piece.
- Campaign Entry: A series of conceptually related pieces, judged as a group.
- Student Entry: Work completed while enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited institution during the eligible time period.
To avoid duplicated entries, work from a campaign or series may be entered as individual pieces or as a unit, but not both. Logos are the exception: they may be submitted individually and also appear in materials submitted in other categories.
- Single Entry: $50 members, $75 non-members
- Campaign Entry: $75 members, $100 non-members
- Student Entry (single or campaign): $25 members, $40 non-members